Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Teenager's Tale

The younger generation
Is a thrilling sensation.

Into the teens
I got addicted to jeans

Movies, parties, discos - THE LIKE
Singing in the bathroom - who needs a MIKE ???
Kicking the dust off my bike
Strolling along singing a song
ipod on blast all day long !

Pigging out on every pizza, burger and chip
Wearing only stuff that is in fashion - HIP !

Teenage crushes - I feel like floating in air
But teasing of pals, I cannot at all bear :(

Breaking down into rashes, pimples and acne
If I don't study, mom's gonna smack me !
I mug all day and burn the midnight oil
To score a 9 pt, I sweat, study and toil !
Midsems, labs, endsems - WHAT A BORE !
All this drives me nuts - how about a NAP and SNORE !

The semester breaks and exams are no more
I shout in glee and rush to the fashion store.

Nevertheless, I loved my teenage - "FREE AGE LIFE" !
I accepted it with all its troubles and strife.

No comments: