Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hez the One

You are the angel in my life's tale
Who holds the love of my heart's game
With your eternal glow in time's sail
You are the first step of my ladder to fame

Your smile is the quail of my poetic touch
Though silent...........speaks so much
Mood of my every poem is you, as such
Indeed, You are the soul mate, I was in search

With patience, all sky highs
You are sweeter than the mince pies
Even when away from my eyes
Your presence around me never dies

In You
I see

A noisy stream on a beautiful dawn
Prettier than the prettiest fawn
You are the tune of my heart's celesta
It is you and only you dear.......

Your voice's binding charm
Touched me like a soothing arm
My immense love for you
Forever it lasts, not for days a few

Your heart's godly bliss
Never do I want to miss
In your love I'm caught
Please leave me not

1 comment:

Admin said...

The approach & words choosen r excellent..
The flow of thought is natural & touchy..