Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Freaky Friday :)

Friday is most certainly the greatest of days
The reasons it’s great are too many to say
But with that said, I’ll try to explain
Why Friday is better than a day without rain

You see on Friday, you can work with a smile
You need only work, for a little while
For the weekend is near and then you can play
Much fun to be brought by the most generous of days

And generous it is, as morning treats can attest
The cream filled donuts are definitely the best
But don’t dare forget, the bagels are good too
If there’s none in your office, that’s too bad for you

Friday isn’t all treats and happy things
There is but one obstacle the day does bring
And that, my friend, is the slowing of time
But if you can bear it, you’ll do just fine

So join with me and laugh and cheer
The work week’s end is drawing near
Join with me and praise this day
I’ve said what I’ve said, and I’ve nothing more to say :)

No comments: