Friday, February 5, 2010

Paa :)

For your birthday Papa (Dec 18) ... Better late than never :)

I love you because you're my father
But you're really so much more
You're a guide and a companion
You and I have great rapport

You pay attention to me
You listen to what I say
You pass on words of wisdom
Helping me along the way

Whenever I'm in trouble
You always have a plan
You are the perfect father
And I'm your biggest fan !

I’m so glad that you’re my dad
You’re one in a million, Pop!
When it comes to first-class fathers
You’re the absolute cream of the crop

You love me no matter what
Whether I’m a goodie or baddie
I really love you, Paa
You’re a fine and fantabulous daddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA :)

1 comment:

Bijoy said...

Proud to have fathered you and brought up like a friend. Sorry to read by chance your poem so late.

Papa