Friday, November 26, 2010

Still Single ?? Till when ??

Orange and Pink shoot across the sky
I can see it from where I lie
The sun is setting, going to sleep
The dark surrounds, like the ocean deep

The stars come, twinkling lights
Glittering diamonds, What a sight !
I lie in the grass and up I stare
My body goes numb as I forget all my cares

I like to gaze up at the stars,
So I can forget my cares and all my scars

I have no one to look after me
The real me is someone no one can see
So I'll wait till I find that sort of love
And until then it's just me and the stars above :)

4 comments:

simply sagar said...

Excellent yaar,this type of feeling can feel only when who passes the situation.Really nice,keep bloging dear

Sangeeta Panigrahy said...

Thank you Sagar ... :)

Rohit Jain said...

awesome.. can understand each word of it tht comes from heart.

Rakesh Agarwal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.