Friday, August 19, 2011

Bereft

Why must he hurt me?

Why must he break me?

Why does he want to depart?

Why does he turn my world apart?

When he told me he couldn’t love me

It just broke me inside

His rejection just put me aside

And now I’m stuck & I can’t decide


I’m drowning in my own pain

Where all I see is tears and wish to disappear

My only fear was losing him

And now it’s as clear as it seems


I’m catching teardrops in my hands

No one can feel my hurt or pain

I’m suffering in long depression

I have no one and no protection


This depression won’t end

I got to find a way out


My eyes are red from crying

My head hurts from trying

Dear God … I feel like dying


Lost in my conscience

Lost in my pain

It’s been too long now

Can’t take the pain


No more wishes

They don’t come true

I don’t believe in me and you


Love exists no more for me

I have lost the one I love

There’s no more to try to fix


Pent up emotions & questions … I have no answers to

Cause’ there’s nothing to do without you

But this is the final goodbye

Cause’ it’s been too long

And too much I’ve sobbed

No comments: