Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Futile --> Frustrate --> Sublime ...

A silent ebony night
still no fear, no fright
Of course I'm not alone
There's someone known

They are the tiny drops from the sky
So pure: none can deny
They quitely listen to all that I say
then, touch the earth or vanish in a bay

I love to walk in the rain
cause no one can feel my pain
No one can see me cry
cause tears blend with them and finally die

I have zillions of such companions
but still alone in the battalion
Fighting against fear and lonliness,
And fatigue of the ruthless passiveness

Will any one even come to ask ?
To remove this fake cheerful mask
Or these descended fays are the only one
to support me in this lonely run

Still my life leaves a question
will anyone come to heal this repurcussion ?
or I'll become like the drops from the sky
and mix with the earth and finally die

Lonely, Lonely, Lonely forever . . .

3 comments:

hcnagaraja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chinmaya said...

Hi, Writting isn't a skill but making someone(who doesn't follow poems) feel your thoughts , definitely is. Nice writting. Keep it up and let us have the previlegde to read some emotional thoughts.

Keep smiling

Sangeeta Panigrahy said...

Very true :) And certainly, you'd get to read many more, as they keep coming :)

Thank you for the heartfelt appreciation :)