Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Missing Blues ...

Spoken words alone cannot express
The love I have for you
The written art of love is what convinces
Me, that you are the one for me

As I gaze into your eyes
With every moment of your listless ways
The grasping of your hand
The warmth of your heart
You make me feel like no other

Once I believed ... Love was only a fable
Configured in mind, planted by others
Then there came you
Like a flower in bloom ... WOW ... What a dream come true !!!

There are times ... you make me happy
There are also times ... you turn me blue
But what is even worse is ... When ...
I don't get to see you ...

5 comments:

BHARATH DEV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nikhil said...

 

hcnagaraja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice poem

Sangeeta Panigrahy said...

Thank you Nagaraja :)