Sunday, April 10, 2011

Something creepy ...

Hate, anger, frustration
How does one survive ?
Confusion, distraught, depression
Why even be alive ?

Screaming, running, sobbing
Everyone is swarming
Yelling, crying, dying
Does someone really care ?

I sit alone now, all by
Myself with no one else
They've all left again for good
And I am once again alone

I only have friends when
They need a place to hide
Does that make them love me ?
"My basement's always open. . ."

I sit alone again and cry
For the friends I wish I had
But will never see
All I get are words, in threes

They speak to me softly
Worry in their faces
Do they care ? Or is
Their worry worthless ?

It hurts at the end
As we all know, but
After that we don't
Know how to go

But do we know
Where people go
After their loneliness
Has got to them

Why stay here where it's sad
When you can die happy
No longer alone
No longer afraid

No comments: