Monday, October 5, 2009

Indelible Memories

I don't want to sleep tonight
I'm afraid the words you spoke to me would be forgotten
I try with all my might
To hold the quail and express how I felt with you, in written

Now, I know, no language can express the words of heart
No writing, the pain at times of departure
Though life goes on, as a speeding wagon or a lazy cart
The memories without you, leave my heart punctured

I wish I could say - "I wish you were with me now"
But its too late - almost midnight - a quarter past twelve
The words you spoke, the warmth of your hug, knock me with loads of love
Deep down into a dungeon of memories and leave me there grieving

The happiness that I'm lovable - special to someone
Is going bare - it has become uncared
For the pain that you are leaving me in moments none
Has caught up and stings me sharp, whose heal is a near impossible

The memories stay forever dear
They never perish or none can wipe them from my heart
You are the numero uno and though you are leaving me alone here
I'll be waiting for your comeback, with carts of love that could fill a mart

Again I say, no language can express the words of heart
No writing, the pain at times of departure
The only fact I know is that you'll leave and me, grieve

How much I wish you come back
Talk to me the way you had always done
Look at me, love me and care for me
For here, I remain, as a weeping willow tree

No comments: