Monday, October 5, 2009

The Pain - It's Sweet Dear

What has happened today ? - I'm acting strange;
Is this the effect of yesterday ?
What miracle in me is this change ?
What happened the day before today ?

I met you - Is that responsible for all this ?
I see you in every step I walk
From my eyes, never I want you to miss
With you, supposingly all alone, I talk

I close my eyes - you are in front of me
Open them - the world is just blank you see
What have you done with your magical charm ?
For my mind no more remains calm

What was the spell that you cast on me ?
For now, this today, I'm yearning to be
My ownself, my dear, my ownself
Never have I asked anyone for such stupid help !!!

I walk for a while and think of you
I stop there till it's hours a few
I read a while, I dream of you
"I'm with you", and this, not for moments a few

What have you done ? - Oh ! My Dear !
What have you done ?
I feel you are to me very near
And I think of nothing and none

I search for you on the path I go
I follow your footprints though there are a "No"
I write about you wherever it may be
This "The Prince of my Dreams" - There is he

Your divine face is imprinted on my heart
Which strikes my veins as a powerful dart
Blood starts oozing out in a happy hue
It says - "Oh Dear ! I Love You !!!"

2 comments:

Rohit Jain said...

Just Awesome !!
Reflects your Heart !

Jayanth said...

Very nice indeed.....